- 4-Week # shares bought: 425
- 4-Week # shares sold: 618
- 12-Week # shares bought: 425
- 12-Week # shares sold: 618
- 24-Week # shares bought: 425
- 24-Week # shares sold: 618
McDonald's (MCD) stock price target was reduced to $130 at UBS on Monday, based on the firm's belief that industry trends could generate near-term pressure on the stock.
The world's favorite fast-food chain has made big changes to its menu, and they are paying off.
Domino's Pizza destroyed McDonald's in the U.S. during the third quarter.