- KW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.2 million.
- KW has traded 4,129 shares today.
- KW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on KW: Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a real estate investment and services company in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, and Japan. The company operates in two segments, KW Investments and KW Services. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. KW has a PE ratio of 2373.0. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Kennedy-Wilson Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings has been 340,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Kennedy-Wilson has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.05 and a short float of 2.9% with 3.80 days to cover. Shares are up 6.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Kennedy-Wilson Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- KW's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 33.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 117.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 45.45% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 55.11% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC's return on equity has significantly outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC has improved earnings per share by 45.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.09 versus -$0.11 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 216.7% in earnings (-$0.29 versus -$0.09).
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.03, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Real Estate Management & Development industry.
- You can view the full Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.