- CERN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $178.4 million.
- CERN has traded 60,679 shares today.
- CERN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CERN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CERN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CERN: Cerner Corporation designs, develops, markets, installs, hosts, and supports healthcare information technology, healthcare devices, hardware, and content solutions for healthcare organizations and consumers worldwide. CERN has a PE ratio of 51.3. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Cerner Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Cerner Corporation has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Cerner has a market cap of $19.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.28 and a short float of 6.3% with 6.36 days to cover. Shares are up 6.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Cerner Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CERN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- CERN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.05 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CERN has a quick ratio of 2.28, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, CERN's share price has jumped by 35.31%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CERN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- 48.05% is the gross profit margin for CERNER CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 7.55% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Cerner Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.