Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company fell $1.61 (-2.4%) to $64.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,241,674 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,480,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.58-$66.82 after having opened the day at $66.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.39. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: GNC Holdings ( GNC), down 14.6%, Stamps.com ( STMP), down 6.9%, Men's Wearhouse ( MW), down 5.3% and Liberator Medical Holdings ( LBMH), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.