Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JinkoSolar ( JKS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, JinkoSolar fell $1.12 (-3.6%) to $30.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,368,695 shares of JinkoSolar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,112,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.41-$31.55 after having opened the day at $31.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.15. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ducommun ( DCO), down 15.7%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 12.3%, Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp ( APWC), down 5.6% and Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full JinkoSolar Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.