Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $3.43 (-1.3%) to $260.44 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,126,245 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 622,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $259.25-$262.99 after having opened the day at $262.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $263.87. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 12.3%, Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp ( APWC), down 5.6%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), down 4.9% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.