Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Companies ( COO) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cooper Companies fell $1.58 (-1.2%) to $124.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 706,339 shares of Cooper Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 528,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $124.23-$126.75 after having opened the day at $126.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $126.54. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), down 16.6%, Allied Healthcare Products ( AHPI), down 9.2%, Agilent Technologies ( A), down 8.0% and USMD Holdings ( USMD), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cooper Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.