Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab fell $0.35 (-1.4%) to $25.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,102,242 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,613,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.43-$25.78 after having opened the day at $25.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.80. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 32.7%, ProShs II:UlS Silver ( ZSL), down 9.1%, RBS Oil Trendpilot Exchange Traded Notes ( TWTI), down 8.7% and Barclays Short B Leveraged Inverse S&P 500 ( BXDB), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.