Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group fell $0.41 (-1.3%) to $31.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,153,816 shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,669,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.00-$31.81 after having opened the day at $31.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.61. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 32.7%, Credit Suisse ( DSLV), down 13.6%, Zillow ( Z), down 10.0% and ProShs II:UlS Silver ( ZSL), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.