Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Encana ( ECA) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Encana fell $0.38 (-2.0%) to $18.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,162,783 shares of Encana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,062,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.48-$18.98 after having opened the day at $18.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.89. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Goodrich Petroleum ( GDP), down 5.5%, Forbes Energy Services ( FES), down 5.5%, Global Geophysical Services ( GGS), down 5.1% and Sonde Resources ( SOQ), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Encana Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.