Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intercept Pharmaceuticals ( ICPT) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Intercept Pharmaceuticals fell $20.06 (-5.5%) to $346.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 546,164 shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 770,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $342.70-$373.85 after having opened the day at $367.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $366.57. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Ohr Pharmaceutical ( OHRP), down 18.9%, Galena Biopharma ( GALE), down 14.3%, Tianyin Pharmaceutical ( TPI), down 13.1% and Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), down 10.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intercept Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.