Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. VF Corporation ( VFC) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, VF Corporation fell $3.04 (-5.1%) to $56.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,273,227 shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,179,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.14-$57.11 after having opened the day at $56.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.89. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Summer Infant ( SUMR), down 4.7%, CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), down 4.4%, American Apparel ( APP), down 4.4% and Oxford Industries ( OXM), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full VF Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.