Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation fell $0.44 (-1.1%) to $37.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15,641,232 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17,863,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.92-$38.33 after having opened the day at $38.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.42. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: GlobalSCAPE Incorporated ( GSB), down 19.6%, Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), down 13.7%, Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), down 11.2% and Stamps.com ( STMP), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.