Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fusion-io ( FIO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Fusion-io fell $0.17 (-1.6%) to $10.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,135,962 shares of Fusion-io exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,178,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.60-$10.91 after having opened the day at $10.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.86. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 8.0%, Quantum Corporation ( QTM), down 3.4%, Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), down 3.3% and Lantronix ( LTRX), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fusion-io Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.