Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gentex Corporation ( GNTX) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Gentex Corporation fell $0.48 (-1.5%) to $31.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 780,599 shares of Gentex Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 996,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.44-$32.06 after having opened the day at $31.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.02. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Supreme Industries ( STS), down 5.2%, Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), down 2.9%, Accuride ( ACW), down 2.2% and Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Gentex Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.