Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger rose $6.03 (2.5%) to $245.67 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 712,688 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 466,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $241.00-$245.96 after having opened the day at $243.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $239.64. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Ingram Micro ( IM), up 9.7%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 7.4%, Tech Data Corporation ( TECD), up 4.6% and Spartan Stores ( SPTN), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.