Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, EQT rose $2.03 (2.1%) to $97.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,711,105 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,445,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $95.73-$97.74 after having opened the day at $96.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.64. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: Just Energy Group ( JE), up 11.3%, Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora No ( EDN), up 9.3%, Transportadora de Gas del Sur ( TGS), up 5.7% and Cosan ( CZZ), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.