Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sirius XM Holdings ( SIRI) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sirius XM Holdings rose $0.04 (1.3%) to $3.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 49,230,358 shares of Sirius XM Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 65,611,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.49-$3.57 after having opened the day at $3.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.51. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 11.6%, Ingram Micro ( IM), up 9.7%, Emmis Communications ( EMMS), up 9.2% and Guangshen Railway Company ( GSH), up 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sirius XM Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.