Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DDR ( DDR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, DDR rose $0.26 (1.6%) to $16.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,482,008 shares of DDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,083,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.03-$16.32 after having opened the day at $16.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.06. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Supertel Hospitality ( SPPR), up 9.9%, Transcontinental Realty Investors ( TCI), up 8.8%, Walker & Dunlop ( WD), up 5.6% and IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones ( IRS), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full DDR Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.