Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Tenaris rose $0.86 (1.9%) to $47.36 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,876,448 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,135,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.56-$47.41 after having opened the day at $47.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.50. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 21.8%, US Ecology ( ECOL), up 11.5%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 10.9% and THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), up 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.