Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, General Electric rose $0.30 (1.2%) to $25.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 24,891,672 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,472,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.38-$25.85 after having opened the day at $25.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.44. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 10.9%, THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), up 9.8%, Continental Materials Corporation ( CUO), up 9.4% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.