Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup rose $2.04 (5.0%) to $43.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,163,669 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,727,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.00-$43.75 after having opened the day at $42.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.97. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: National Beverage Corporation ( FIZZ), up 7.5%, SkyPeople Fruit Juice ( SPU), up 6.7%, American Lorain ( ALN), up 6.4% and Key Technology ( KTEC), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.