Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sanofi ( SNY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Sanofi rose $0.93 (1.9%) to $50.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,198,159 shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,737,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.74-$50.48 after having opened the day at $49.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.49. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), up 15.4%, La Jolla Pharmaceutical ( LJPC), up 11.6%, Nanoviricides ( NNVC), up 10.9% and Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation ( TKMR), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sanofi Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.