Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $0.86 (1.1%) to $77.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,731,942 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,663,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.48-$77.66 after having opened the day at $76.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.53. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: EnviroStar ( EVI), up 8.2%, MGT Capital Investments ( MGT), up 7.0%, Intersections ( INTX), up 6.3% and Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.