Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ford Motor ( F) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ford Motor rose $0.16 (1.1%) to $15.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 34,255,727 shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45,485,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.03-$15.36 after having opened the day at $15.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.08. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Northern Technologies International ( NTIC), up 18.0%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 15.7%, National Beverage Corporation ( FIZZ), up 7.5% and Coty ( COTY), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ford Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.