Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation rose $0.90 (1.5%) to $60.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,833,482 shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,564,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.92-$60.28 after having opened the day at $59.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.28. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: LogMeIn ( LOGM), up 21.7%, Ellie Mae ( ELLI), up 17.9%, NCI ( NCIT), up 7.8% and Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cerner Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.