Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation rose $0.32 (1.3%) to $25.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 25,606,503 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,886,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.05-$25.62 after having opened the day at $25.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.08. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Cray ( CRAY), up 39.0%, Extreme Networks ( EXTR), up 9.9%, Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), up 6.2% and China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.