- Recurring Funds from Operations (“FFO”) was $0.48 per diluted share;
- Continued progress of the portfolio transformation with $85.3 million of high quality acquisitions and $38.6 million of non-core dispositions;
- Same Property Net Operating Income (“NOI”) increased by 3.0% over the fourth quarter of the prior year and 4.2% over the full year 2012;
- Occupancy improved to 94.8% during the fourth quarter, up from 93.6% in the fourth quarter of last year; and
- The Board of Trust Managers increased the common dividend per share 6.6% to $0.325 per quarter or $1.30 on an annualized basis.
Weingarten Realty (NYSE: WRI) announced today the results of its operations for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013. Fourth Quarter Operating and Financial Highlights