Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Watsco ( WSO) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Watsco fell $2.26 (-2.4%) to $93.30 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 685,073 shares of Watsco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 350,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $92.78-$95.91 after having opened the day at $95.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.56. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), down 15.5%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 4.2%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 3.8% and Forward Industries ( FORD), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Watsco Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.