Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. InvenSense ( INVN) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, InvenSense fell $0.85 (-4.0%) to $20.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,825,769 shares of InvenSense exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,407,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.30-$21.42 after having opened the day at $21.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.43. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Itron ( ITRI), down 14.2%, Alvarion ( ALVR), down 12.5%, support.com ( SPRT), down 10.7% and Lantronix ( LTRX), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full InvenSense Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.