Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell $0.39 (-1.2%) to $31.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,738,030 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,172,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.94-$31.92 after having opened the day at $31.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.73. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), down 5.2%, Allied Motion Technologies ( AMOT), down 4.8%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 3.0% and GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.