Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PepsiCo ( PEP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, PepsiCo fell $1.80 (-2.2%) to $79.69 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11,113,473 shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,699,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.36-$80.87 after having opened the day at $80.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.49. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: B&G Foods ( BGS), down 7.4%, SkyPeople Fruit Juice ( SPU), down 4.2%, Key Technology ( KTEC), down 3.8% and Farmer Bros ( FARM), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.