Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ocwen Financial Corporation ( OCN) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation fell $1.30 (-3.3%) to $38.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,833,621 shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,211,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.93-$39.17 after having opened the day at $39.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.30. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), down 12.6%, Manning & Napier ( MN), down 9.2%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 8.2% and PowerShares DB Base Metals Short ETN ( BOS), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.