Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cenovus Energy ( CVE) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Cenovus Energy fell $0.78 (-2.9%) to $26.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,613,973 shares of Cenovus Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,209,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.03-$26.68 after having opened the day at $26.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.99. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Lilis Energy ( LLEX), down 9.3%, Rocket Fuel ( FUEL), down 5.6%, Camac Energy ( CAK), down 5.5% and CGG ( CGG), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cenovus Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.