Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ABB ( ABB) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, ABB fell $0.52 (-2.0%) to $25.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,106,137 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,472,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.95-$25.21 after having opened the day at $24.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.67. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Itron ( ITRI), down 14.2%, Perceptron ( PRCP), down 6.8%, Advanced Photonix ( API), down 6.2% and Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.