Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Incyte ( INCY) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Incyte fell $2.69 (-3.9%) to $66.14 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,155,133 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,558,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.34-$68.17 after having opened the day at $66.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.83. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Durect Corporation ( DRRX), down 20.5%, Medicines ( MDCO), down 11.5%, Nanoviricides ( NNVC), down 10.6% and Chelsea Therapeutics International ( CHTP), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.