Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden Corporation ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Jarden Corporation fell $1.87 (-3.0%) to $59.70 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,591,277 shares of Jarden Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 952,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.43-$61.05 after having opened the day at $60.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.57. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Leapfrog ( LF), down 8.9%, Malibu Boats Inc Class A ( MBUU), down 3.2%, Movado Group ( MOV), down 1.9% and Cobra Electronics Corporation ( COBR), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Jarden Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.