Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems fell $0.58 (-2.5%) to $22.27 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 153,106,659 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 44,056,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.68-$22.27 after having opened the day at $21.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.85. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Lantronix ( LTRX), down 9.8%, Identive Group ( INVE), down 6.9%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), down 5.2% and NetApp ( NTAP), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.