Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Olin Corporation ( OLN) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Olin Corporation fell $0.54 (-2.1%) to $25.55 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,158,615 shares of Olin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,419,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.36-$26.12 after having opened the day at $25.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.09. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: GSE ( GSE), down 10.0%, Intrepid Potash ( IPI), down 8.8%, Metabolix ( MBLX), down 4.8% and Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Olin Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.