Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HDFC Bank ( HDB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, HDFC Bank fell $0.50 (-1.5%) to $32.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 861,659 shares of HDFC Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 952,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.22-$32.80 after having opened the day at $32.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.23. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 8.2%, Citizens Holding Company ( CIZN), down 5.5%, Credit Suisse ( DSLV), down 4.8% and Evans Bancorp ( EVBN), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HDFC Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.