Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor fell $1.41 (-1.2%) to $116.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 418,971 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 437,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $114.86-$116.39 after having opened the day at $114.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.56. Another company within the Automotive industry that decreased today was SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.