Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose $1.57 (2.5%) to $64.27 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,560,051 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 823,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.35-$64.76 after having opened the day at $62.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.70. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), up 5.6%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 5.4%, Empire Resources Incorporated ( ERS), up 4.9% and Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.