Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tiffany rose $1.42 (1.6%) to $88.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,009,942 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,171,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $86.99-$89.31 after having opened the day at $86.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.11. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Lentuo International ( LAS), up 8.9%, EZCorp ( EZPW), up 7.1%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), up 6.2% and Charles & Colvard ( CTHR), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.