Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup rose $0.22 (1.1%) to $19.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,121,408 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,285,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.36-$19.85 after having opened the day at $19.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.60. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Universal Forest Products ( UFPI), up 14.7%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 7.4%, Progressive Waste Solutions ( BIN), up 5.8% and Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.