Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Waste Management ( WM) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Waste Management rose $0.45 (1.1%) to $43.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,086,782 shares of Waste Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,399,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.62-$43.37 after having opened the day at $42.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.88. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 16.0%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), up 14.7%, Universal Forest Products ( UFPI), up 14.7% and Generac Holdings ( GNRC), up 13.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Waste Management Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.