Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Generac Holdings ( GNRC) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Generac Holdings rose $6.75 (13.5%) to $56.64 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,375,975 shares of Generac Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 785,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.00-$57.68 after having opened the day at $53.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.89. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 16.0%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), up 14.7%, Gencor Industries ( GENC), up 10.5% and Tower International ( TOWR), up 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Generac Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.