Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International rose $0.80 (2.4%) to $34.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,140,617 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,072,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.78-$34.04 after having opened the day at $32.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.21. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: American Lorain ( ALN), up 13.5%, Whitewave Foods Company ( WWAV), up 9.8%, Treehouse Foods ( THS), up 8.3% and China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.