Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation rose $0.33 (1.1%) to $31.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,346,083 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,003,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.52-$31.28 after having opened the day at $30.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.81. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: ION Geophysical Corporation ( IO), up 29.2%, Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), up 13.6%, Bel Fuse ( BELFA), up 9.9% and LightPath Technologies ( LPTH), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.