Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Nike rose $0.76 (1.0%) to $74.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,052,122 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,731,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.74-$74.96 after having opened the day at $73.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.11. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Skechers USA ( SKX), up 19.3%, Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT), up 11.5%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 10.5% and American Apparel ( APP), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.