Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com rose $1.65 (2.7%) to $63.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,651,445 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,220,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.18-$63.32 after having opened the day at $61.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.48. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Luxoft Holding Inc Class A ( LXFT), up 14.7%, Marin Software ( MRIN), up 10.8%, Insight ( NSIT), up 10.3% and Diebold Incorporated ( DBD), up 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.